Sunday, November 21, 2004

Random Info

  • I fixed the blog settings to allow Anonymous comments, so you don't have to actually start your own blog in order to leave a comment.
  • My intent is to make this blog, aside from whatever I feel like posting, a great place to leave stories of Drinking Adventures. My email is up in the profile section. If you want a great/good/interesting/completely fucked-up story posted, email it to me and I will. Otherwise, clutter the comments at will.
  • Sadly enough, nothing to report from tonight. Despite all my temptations, Gorgeous Erin couldn't make it out, but there are plans for tomorrow. Have to actually attend church, not together, but it gets me in the right place at the right time. Looks to be a date more on the "wholesome" side, but that ain't always bad. And I plan to be on narcotics anyway ;). The going-away party fell through, the Black Cat party did not live up to any expectations ( last year, I got a girlfriend out of showing up), but back-up plans came through, and I at least ended up at a nice club in a suit, and met some very attractive women, aside from the ones I was with ;).
  • Trisha from last night has volunteered her services as a booty call.
  • No response as of yet from Sarah The Stripper. Operating theory is that she tried to work Thurs, was still too sick, and has been out Fri. and Sat. nights. Might try the phone again soon, as we're running out of time before I'm gone for Thanksgiving. Hey, we are in Final Dayz mode!
  • The Georges DuBoeuf Beaujolais-Nouveau is quite good this year. I still hate the French on principle, but have rationalized this by assuming that the actual vintners hate their government as much as we do, and mostly I'm supporting the American distributors anyway.

UPDATE: If you leave an anonymous comment, please "sign" it with a nick at least.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Rev. Cool blog! I'll post some of my stories soon! BTW, what do you do for the AF?

4:21 PM  
Blogger Rev. Lick said...

If by AF you mean "Air Force", then you probably misread where I said NAVY in my profile ;)!

Officially, I work in the training command HQ structure. It's mostly a desk job with flying abilities when I want and can schedule it. Unofficially, I'm just working on a random project here and there until I get out next year.

Glad you like the blog!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home