Friday, March 04, 2005

Scenes from Last Weekend/Failing to Escape Strippers

  • Vandalism re-vandalized "Go to hell, asshole!" ...Rev. Lick adds "I'm already there, fuckwit!"
  • In a college dive bar 'Dude, why is there a green bean in the sink?"
  • Flirted heavily with a girl who turned out to be a local politician's daughter...not sure which party or office, but down here they're all completely crooked and in someone's pocket--when they're not busy getting in mine. Cute and interesting, but was wearing a low-cut blouse which revealed her full-chest tatoo. Eww.
  • OK, this was actually last night, but I can't seem to get away from the strippers. Last week I ran into two at Target, of all places. And last night, I started busting on the annoying girl at the bar next to me. She is proud of the fact that she works at The Party Place, which, as strip clubs go, is the kind of place where you go to get in the mood to pick up a crack whore. Oh, and the bar I was at...third nicest place in town.

2 Comments:

Blogger valerief said...

Dude, you need to get the hell out of CC. Stat.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Rev. Lick said...

Just as soon as I get the house sold, I'm OUTTA here!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home