Monday, March 14, 2005

Strange Bartender Relations

Here's my strange story from this evening...file this under "This Town Is Too Small!"

On the way back from a friend's house (who, naturally, also happens to be one of my bartenders), I stopped at the Q-Pub. This place attracts a really older crowd, but is quiet and relaxed, and there's still the chance I could hook up with Cynthia my favorite bartender. Well Cynthia wasn't working tonight, but I had a beer anyway while I was figuring out what to do with the rest of the evening--it is Spring Break down here, after all.

Was overhearing the barmaid's conversation with another gentleman--it turns out she's the mother of Bridgett, the hot red head that works at my Irish bar! And her niece is this girl named Miranda, who used to be a stripper at the Cheetah club!

Guess it's a family trade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home