Monday, April 18, 2005

How NOT to be a Drink/Meal ticket

So, I was invited out tonight to meet up with my Class-5 hook-up from last week...with the implied mention that I was buying her drinks. Naturally, I had no intention of doing any such thing, nor should I.

First of all, we should re-class her as a Class 5-M. The M class is reserved for a lady who meets the appropriate Lick class standads, but is a MILF. Hence, we shall now have 5-M, 4-M, and 3-M standards.

So here's how it went down...she was to get to the bar at 5:15pm. I was to buy her drinks. NOT COOL. I was "on the phone with my agent" for the next hour, and showed up at the bar at 6:45pm. Most of her drinks were already paid for, and the rest went on this other guy's tab that thought he was hitting on her. I got her a drink, me three, and an appetizer. My Final bill:$17, with tip. And I ate most of that appetizer.

Final result: She ends up feeling guilty, and is taking ME out to dinner next time. To a REALLY nice place.

And I didn't ask, she herself is insisting upon taking me out.

Now if only I can get a house....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home