Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving Gluttony!

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!! And may you gorge yourselves to heart's content on turkey, football, and whatever beverages you choose! I'll be gone on a roadtrip until probably Sunday, which might result in some adventures in trying to get around the flooding in central Texas.

Random Notes:

Sunday Night's Adventure was rather tame, involving (hopefully) talking my friend Robyn out of a stupid move. This is the Robyn from the Going Away Party that failed a couple of posts ago. The short story is that she is/was planning on making a big sacrifice for an even worse on/off/ex than I had, but I think we talked her out of it. We'll see, though.

However, at the bar we were at that night, the TV was playing something from the Nature channel or Animal Planet or something. I caught something really interesting...

I saw a Dachsund fucking a lioness. Yeah, one of the wiener dogs was literally fucking the Queen of the Jungle. You shoulda seen the dog's face after that! This, my friends, is the true spirit of an Alpha Male!

Oh, and Anonymous Comments are turned off until I get back, so no one (from California) shits on the carpet until I get back Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home