Thursday, January 20, 2005

Miranda Lambert Nude

I have not seen "Miranda Lambert nude", or even "Miranda Lambert naked", or for that matter "Miranda Lambert topless".

If I had, I can pretty much guarantee you I wouldn't be sitting here writing this.

Not that I don't want to, of course. I was going through StatCounter to check out where some of my visitors have been coming from, and at the moment I show up between 3rd and 8th or so in the search results for "Miranda Lambert nude". That's not good enough for me, a blog this trashy must be First!

I am feeling lucky, and this has been a shameless ploy for traffic.

4 Comments:

Blogger valerief said...

who the f is Miranda Lambert?

4:49 PM  
Blogger Rev. Lick said...

She's a rising country/Texas music singer/songwriter discussed in a previous post.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would suck her all night

3:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i would suck her pussy inside out all night long and then some

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home